Real-Time Cost Tracking
2EZ Tracking Services
Manage Company Information
Scalable to fit your company size 2EZ Tracking is a fully protected subscription app with a secured payment system.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Live real time data
- Eliminates errors and duplication
- Export logs to excel
- Export tickets & invoice to PDF
- Excel exports can be uploaded by major systems (EcoSys, SAP)
- Can feed payroll
- Secure electronic approvals
- No Network, No Problem…save and sync later
- No Contract…you can export your data and cancel at any time.
2EZ Tracking provides you with the freedom to create a single source of accurate up to date data with instant connectivity and long term
The ability to enter in labour (employee), equipment rates, and markups.
Manage Purchase/Work Orders
This gives you the ability to track costs against purchase/work orders and invoice against them. This app will outline to you the costs you have spent against each order so help you manage the budget and give your clients advance notice if you are going over budget.
1) Approver Access – send tickets electronically for approval
2) Foreman Access – the ability to have a Foreman (other person) create tickets that get submitted back to the Admin Access
3) Employee Access – the ability for employees to enter their time and submit back to the Admin Access.
- Tracks Tickets per Job
- Exports the Logs for analysis or to feed payroll
- Show you what submitted & Approved
Tickets you create can be by Job/WO #, location, and even down to the coding level. You track Employees, Equipment, Materials & Subcontractors, and Expenses. It also gives you the ability to upload the images of the backup you require.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Project overruns are a regular occurrence in construction. Statistically, around 85% of projects clock in over budget due to some combination of poor planning, uninformed estimation, or a lasting commitment to dated processes. Equipping yourself with the right tools and information can help you beat these staggering odds with planning, communications, and accessible insights, especially when your project goes over budget and over time.
- 1) Approver Access – send tickets electronically for approval
- 2) Foreman Access – the ability to have a Foreman (other person) create tickets that get submitted back to the Admin Access
- 3) Employee Access – the ability for employees to enter their time and submit back to the Admin Access.
You can download it from App Store.